Sunday, August 2, 2009

New Blog Header

Check out my new blog header. I love it!! It's a beautiful, whimsical print from Suzzerpuss. I stumbled upon her blog earlier this year and I thought her prints were just too cute.

When I first saw Suzzerpuss' blog title I immediately thought of my sister. I had her change the name on the canvas and a birthday present was born!

This drawing was meant for my friend Meagan...even before I had her name put on it. She makes topsy-turvy cakes like this all the time (on purpose) and I thought this was perfect. Check her out! If you have a drawing in mind she will work with you until it's perfect. She's great!

2 comments:

jskippy11 said...

I LOVE your new header... it is very cool! I would love to have some of those pictures..

Liz Foley said...

Uhhh...Where's mine?