Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Monday Happings

New furniture arrived....woohoo!! Look at the kids. They are looking in the back of the truck as if to say, "ya got anything in that big truck but a dumb ol' couch??'

It fills up the room so much you can't tell the carpet is SO green, right? At least I don't notice the carpet anymore I only notice the beautiful couch and the fact I do not have to sit on the floor anymore!
  • The cookies were made for the delivery men. They drove so far that I felt sorry for them and decided they needed cookies.
  • The yard has been mowed.
  • The salsa has been made...I know...MORE salsa. I now have 52 pints of salsa. Hope that is enough for this winter.
  • The office is slowly getting put together.
  • Supper is in the crock-pot. We are having beef from a friend's field, corn from the neighbor, apply butter from a friends tree and greenbeans from my dad's garden. Living off the land....sorta.

2 comments:

All Natural Mama said...

Love it!
I can't believe you have so much salsa already. Tomatoes are just beginning to ripen up here.
Love the bit about living off the land... yes it totally does count even if it's given to you! :-)
Awesome. Feels great, doesn't it?!

Rachel said...

Awww, that's so sweet you made them cookies! I bet they loved you!

(Sounds like you're getting a lot done. Not much to do around there, is there, lol!)