Friday, August 7, 2009

Kitchen Addition

I had to go OVER A WEEK without a dishwasher. Going without the Internet was bad but I will have to admit that going without a dishwasher was HORRIBLE!!
When the truck pulled up Bubby ran out there and sat right down to watch them work. He's going to be a great government worker someday!Aunt Nancy was here and insisted they leave the box for the kids to play in. We really don't have any toys so this was a good idea on her part. Hello dear friend! I have so missed you! I have a really huge kitchen but it's an old country farm kitchen....from back in the day when men ruled the world and they thought women only needed a sink, stove and fridge to fix them their vittles. So...not much counter space. But with the addition of the dishwasher I pretty much doubled my counter space! I will have to admit that this is the best dishwasher I have EVER had. I don't know if it's the washer or the water but my dishes have never been so clean. This would make the 6th dishwasher we have had in the last 11 years and it's awesome!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Ha ha, you're too funny!

SMART Aunt; we buy them hundred's of dollars worth of toys, and then they prefer a cardboard box.

Figures.

jskippy11 said...

I feel your pain. My dishwasher is broken right now... It really sucks to have to hand wash didshes.. and I make Madisen do it half the time!

Liz Foley said...

Of course it is the best dishwasher you have ever had - You were without one for more then a week!!