Monday, July 20, 2009

Waterpark Fun

The girls on our way to the waterpark. They could not have been more excited. The trip started out being an all-mom thing. We were all going to leave the kids at home and enjoy ourselves at the waterpark. But everybody bailed on us and the Farmerfoley and myself decided to take the girls. We had just as much fun as the girls did I think!

The slides were too much fun and a bit scary I thought. I do not like the dark tunnels...how is that fun?! But the wave pool was a super hit! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. I tried body surfing and of course my timing was a bit off.

The day was a success...the mom's were EXHAUSTED and the girls ready to hit another park!

2 comments:

jskippy11 said...

Ok... I want to see pictures of the moms at the park! I am pretty sure no one wants to see me in a swimsuit at this weight! So what did you do with the boy??

Dawn said...

Yeah I totally agree with skippy^^^ I need a pict of you in the wave pool with the bad timing.