Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hello July

This summer is moving right along. We have lots of pool time...in our own backyard and at the city pool.
There has also been a lot of park, knitting, playing, shopping, walks, fireworks, picnics, movies, and dinners with friends. We are getting ready to move so there is a flurry of activity going on with that. None of it includes packing cause I DO NOT have to pack! YAH! So, I'm just weeding out things we don't really need to be moving. Our new house is much smaller on the inside but much larger on the outside. Lot's of room for the kids to play which is a lot more important to us right now.
I've actually been getting a lot of knitting accomplished and I will have to post about that as soon as I get batteries for the camera. A post isn't much without a picture.
My friend Nikki has been teaching me the art of couponing at Kmart's double coupon week. I've been able to purchase some real bargains! We have enough TP, toothpaste, deodorant, and conditioner to last a LONG time.
The kids both have VBS all week. They are really enjoying it and it give me a much needed two hour break everyday. They are both asleep right now and I should be cleaning out the basement but I think I'll go and knit instead....shhh....don't tell my hubby, The Hunter.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hee hee, come on over here and we'll enable eachother's knitting addiction, lol!

Want to go to Cafe Mondo Thursday night for knitting?

Nikki said...

Don't forget to call me and let me come dig through whatever you don't want LOL

I don't want you to leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!