Friday, July 10, 2009

Fishing and Friends

Our friend Deb invited us all to her pond to fish the afternoon away. When we got there it was very rainy and cold but the kids didn't seem to notice. I didn't bother with a fishing pool....I had my knitting!The kids actually sat and fished for awhile. Sissy sat down, crossed her legs, and got very serious about the catching of the fish. Bubby would just yell anytime he caught one. Deb finally caught one!! Shhh...don't tell her I told you but she refused to bait her own hook! The kids on the other hand were playing with the worms and giving them all names. After they tired of the fishing they just played in the yucky water. They refused to tuck their pants into their books so they were wet up to their knees. Bubby's boots were filled with water! and he didn't seem to notice. He would walk by and we would ask him if his feet were wet and he would always say nope...even though we could hear the water sloshing around.

The kids had so much fun and can't wait to go back again. The Hunter and I had a very relaxing afternoon....him fishing and me knitting. Just the way it should be.





























































1 comment:

Rachel said...

Looks like fun! Going to the pool tonight?

Btw, I really like your new blog look; it's so clean and fresh looking!