Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Enabling my habit

Definition of a good friend: someone who drives out of their way and then comes over in the pouring rain to bring me something that will make me VERY happy.
Mexican Coca-Cola....sigh..... It's made with real cane sugar and not with high fructose corn syrup and I'm loving it! It makes my habit a little healthier...haha! (it's my blog and what I say is true!) Nikki bought me 6 bottles and I have one left....I'm hording it till I find another source. Thanks Nikki!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

wow...that sounds similar to the definition of ENABLER! :) I can't say much though....we bought a 12 pack and ummm, yeah, they're gone. I can always ship you some...can you ship coke? lol

Rachel said...

Mmmmm! I've always been a coke fan, but since I can get Pepsi with cane sugar, I might make the switch!

(yes yes, it's traitorous, I know)