Monday, May 18, 2009

Wild Party

I had some ladies over one night for food and drinks. This one doesn't look all that happy does she? Wonder what she's thinking? I be she is thinking, "I can't believe I have to sit on this dirty couch!" Or maybe she is thinking, "If that cat gets near me again I'm going to go after it with a knitting needle." Most likely she is thinking, "I wish I knew how to knit so I could be like the cool people."
She better learn to knit cause it looks like Nikki is about to take her out! Love ya Sarah!! (Remember I only give the one's I love the most the hardest time).

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Tuff love-huh? You must have loved me a lot growing up hehe!

Nikki said...

Why do I look high in all your pictures of that night? What the flip did you put in that pie?!?!?!

All Natural Mama said...

Looks like Nikki wants to stab her with that needle, lol.
Thanks for having us over!