Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Dream Come True

Ikea is on my bucket list. I swear it is! In April I finally was able to check it off the list. I'm fulfilled now....actually now I just want more. More Ikea! This is a bad picture of the ladies I went shopping with but I really could not be bothered with pictures this day. There were so many deals and so many things to look at. I snapped the picture and took off in search of fun kitchen items. I picked up the cutest juice glasses EVER! along with some super cute dishtowels, and oven mitts. I also purchased a wooden train set and rug for Bubby. See...it doesn't take much to make me happy. New dish towels and I'm dancing in the streets. (Don't tell but I think this store is better than Target....shhhhh!)As if Ikea wasn't enough we ate lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. (I'll wait while you get over your envy.) I ordered the most amazing chicken salad. My friend Sarah ordered this beautiful plate of food. The colors were amazing! Then we, of course, ordered cheesecake!! It was so yummy I wanted to lick the place but I stopped myself. My friend's little girl, who as my little buddy for the day, couldn't stop herself.

























2 comments:

Dawn said...

your friend got the chicken wrap plate and it is on my top ten list of favorite meals. So is now the time to tell you that I have been to IKEA twice? hehehe!

Nikki said...

you want more? Name the time and date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!