Friday, April 17, 2009

Too much laundry

I do no less than 40 loads of laundry a week. Seriously...if it was anymore I would have said so. It's crazy! I don't know where all these clothes come from! Today I noticed the imbalance in the work load around here. If you will notice who has the biggest pile of clothes....is it me?? I'm the one doing all the laundry but I'm dirtying the least about of clothing. Interesting....Now this could mean I'm not very clean or this could mean I take care of my clothing and don't get it dirty every time I turn around like some people.

Another interesting thing is MY pile of clothes has 2 t-shirts and 2 1/2 pairs of socks. What happened to the missing socks? I think the other piles of clothing ate them!

2 comments:

All Natural Mama said...

You need a bigger washer to hold more loads, lol.
You do more laundry than I do and we have an extra person! We do have a super-size washer, but still I think you're doing more!
Nate wears his work uniforms over and over, though.
Man, Jeremy must get really dirty! He is outside a lot for work, though, isn't he?

Dawn said...

hmmmmmmm... i'm suspicious.