Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Party Like a 1 Year Old!

I recently packed up the kids and headed south for Spring Break and a birthday party. I ate icing and cake till I couldn't eat any more. Note to self: Arriving the night before birthday party insures you get all the crumbs and leftover icing when someone is making the cake. The cake was so yummy and turned out to be the perfect topsy turvy cake!We had beautiful warm spring weather and flowers....unlike where I live and it's always snowing. Sissy found the perfect little friend. Just old enough to play with but still too young to talk and express her opinion. My children were introduced to the world of Wii and Guitar Hero. This one thinks drums are in her future....we'll see.....









2 comments:

All Natural Mama said...

What a cool cake!
This must be your super crafty friend who makes all the awesome stuff.

Meagan said...

I'm so thrilled you could come!! I can't wait till you are just a few miles away!!! I loved having you the night before the party!!! You were such a big help!! Thanks so much!