Thursday, April 2, 2009

Off to the Zoo

If you visit St. Louis with kids then you HAVE to take them to the zoo. The St. Louis zoo is so fabulous! I know some of you do this all the time but we packed up four (4!) children and headed to the zoo. Look how spacious that mini van was! Almost makes me want one...almost....Hannah riding in Simon style!The trees and flowers were all blooming and so pretty. When we arrived at the zoo it was a little windy and cool but by noon we were all sweating and wishing we had dressed cooler. Especially me...I never seem to pack the right clothes and I was dressed way too warm all week.


I think Bubby was a little over-whelmed by all the animals and people. Sissy on the other hand is getting an attitude and thinks funny faces are the way to go. After the zoo we went to one of my favorite restaurants, Macaroni Grill. The kids loved their free ice cream.

2 comments:

meagan said...

That is such an awesome use for a beach towel! I'm running to wal-mart right now!!!

Nikki said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Macaroni Grill!!!!!!!!! Penne Rustica rocks my world!