Monday, February 23, 2009

Snow & Movies

Another snow storm moved through this weekend and dumped more snow on us. The kids loved going out to help Daddy shovel a little. I took these pictures from the warmth of the house. I enjoy the snow much more from the kitchen. Nothing warms you up like good friends, food and a funny movie from the 80's. A couple of us got together this weekend to eat some yummy snacks, knit a little and laugh at all the old corny jokes of Sixteen Candles.


I casted on another Itty Bitty hat for a friend who is going to have a baby in April. My socks I want to make with the yarn from Alohaknitter has been cast on but I've only worked about 2 inches of it so far.





1 comment:

Rachel said...

We got a snowstorm? We did? Really?

Hmmm, I guess there are advantages to being knocked out for a few days!