Thursday, February 19, 2009

Paper Dolls Card

This is the second card I have made exclusively with my Cricut....the first card I forgot to take a picture of. I used the Paper Dolls Cricut cartridge and Summer Picnic paper from Stampin' Up! The little clown turned out so cute I wanted to make every little paper doll on the cartridge. Each little body part and piece of his outfit are different pieces of paper cut with the Cricut.

This Cricut is turning into my new best friend!....without all the drama.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Cricuts make great friend...they never criticize your fashion sense and they don't think the whole world revolved around them! ;0)

Meagan said...

I love my Cricut! However, I still like a little drama. So I only try to use it while both girls are up and climbing on me :P The other great thing is it keeps me from having to run out to Hobby Lobby for one little piece. I can just hang out in my house in my frumpy clothes! Gotta love it!! :)

p.s. We love the card! It is on our mantle :)