Friday, January 2, 2009

The Year of the Hat

I found this super cute little hat for Bubby at Gymboree. I just couldn't resist!
He just looked too darn cute! He likes to wear hats like his Papa.
And who would have thought....I actually developed this.....into this......Using my new Denise Circular Needles I was able to create some great hats this year. I'm pretty sure my dad's gray basic men's stocking hat will survive the winter. I'm not so sure about this hat with ear flaps I made my sister.
This was my first hat and she had barely worn it when the tassel on the top had fallen off. We'll see what happens. I'll probably be knitting her another hat soon. In the car picking the M&M's out of the trail mix.

4 comments:

Farm Fresh Jessica said...

You rock! Even if it does fall apart, it's still very impressive!

& Bubby's hat is too too cute!

Farm Fresh Jessica said...

And I meant to tell you, I thought of you yesterday when I saw a crazy lady going into a restaurant wearing flip-flops! (we're supposed to get an ice storm tomorrow --not flip flop weather)

Dawn said...

The flap hat is still in one piece. Love the last pict of Bubby picking the m&m's out of the trail mix. Cause you know that's exactly what he's doing!

Rachel said...

Great job on the hats! I love the pics of your family wearing them, too. Your dad seems to like his hat - whew!

Good for you!