Saturday, January 3, 2009

Snow Swirled Christmas Card

Since Christmas is over I thought I would finally show you the Christmas card I made. I had all kinds of fancy ideas but then it got to be 2 1/2 weeks before Christmas and I still had all that blasted knitting to do so I ended up using scraps to put it together.

I used the Stampin' Up! Snow Swirled stamp set. I stamped the tree in blue and then offset another tree in brown. I then used the Dazzeling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter to give the tree a little extra sparkle (hard to see in picture though). I didn't use Stampin' Up! or Creative Memories paper (feel free to be shocked). I bought cheapy paper on discount.

I went with the brown and blue theme again this year and wrapped all my packages with brown paper and blue ribbon. I bought a HUGE roll of brown paper from a school supply website last year and I will have brown paper for a lifetime I think!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

"don't say blast and wretch, it's slang" HAhahhahhaaaaaa! someone has obviously been watching to much little women.