Monday, November 24, 2008

Thbpbpthpt!!!!!

It could be worse but I'm really bummed and ticked off right now. Hubby just received notice today that ALL LEAVE has been cancelled for the remainder of the year!! ALL of our family lives 8 hours from us so that means we do not get to travel home for the holidays. There is no way to make it to family and back in one day.


I know with this economy I should be happy he has a job with money coming in but I can't help feeling sorry for myself. Yesterday I was a mess....today I just want to say.....

5 comments:

Nikki said...

OMG, I'm so sorry!!!! That really stinks!

jskippy11 said...

Sucks huh! See, If you are like me, you don't have any leave anyway! (but my boss is still letting me take off) That's the gov't for you! Glad to see you are back!

Dawn said...

I will save the wishbone for you.

Cheryl said...

I am so sorry to hear that news. :(

All Natural Mama said...

I hear ya! The chicken pox have left us "cooped" up for Thanksgiving as well! No one wants my spotted kids around, lol. :-(