Monday, November 24, 2008

Dude! I'm blogging!!

I've had a number of emails from my people lately wanting to know why I wasn't blogging....

Reader Feger: 'Dude! Update your blog!'
Reader Swimmer Dawn: 'Dude! Why aren't you updating the blog? Is my knitted hat done yet?'

Who knew I had such a following? Well...I've been busy!!! I have to tell ya dear reader...if I'm blogging then I'm not knitting and if I'm not knitting then you get crap for Christmas. And I can't blog about what I'm knitting or sewing cause then you would know what you are getting. So, now that we have reached an understanding....I will blog today and not knit. You'll be sorry.....

Here are pics of the kids from WEEKS ago when the temp was VERY warm for this time of year. We are TRYING to feed the geese but they wouldn't have anything to do with us. Silly geese...don't they know how this geese feeding thing works?? We throw the bread, they eat, the kids are happy.

Notice how the geese are staying a good distance from shore.
Waiting patiently....
The next day it turned off really cold and snowed like crazy. It was blowing so much it was hard to get a picture.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Ah! I think that "dude" belongs to me. Thank you so much! Gracie had been in that pool long enough!