Friday, October 3, 2008

Enjoying What is Left

With the coming of fall I want to try and get the kids out as much as possible because I know it's only a matter of time before it snows here. It's coming...I can feel it!!

Hubby took Bubby to enjoy the park and carosoul one last time before it closed for the year.

Check out that face!
After the carousal they had to check out the firetruck and fire pole. I guess when Daddy is around you get to climb to the top of the fire pole by yourself. I do not let the kids do that alone....but Daddy's are like that.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

We have the same "issues" with the fireman pole! I really think there needs to be a gate around it so kids can't get in! haha

Rachel said...

Great pictures - he's very photogenic!

Liz Foley said...

Hummmmm - seems to me that this has been the latest post for some time now....