Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Scandelous Behavior

Last night a group of 6 very Elite women met with some very scandalous behavior in mind....we met in a group WITHOUT children! I know...it's shocking...but we made it happen.

The book club I belong too...but am not the leader of....met at FarmerFoley's to discuss The Heretic's Daughter and I believe a good time was had by all. The Mrs. Farmer made sure we had plenty of wood for the fire. Note: this is NOT a skid loader...who knew?
The food was so very yummy: Devil's food cake, witches hats, black chips and blood red salsa, pumpkin bread and apple cake. We convened around the fire and had a wonderful discussion about the book and life in general. You just never know what you'll find out when you get a group of women alone around a fire. You also never know who is listening so the next time I decide to cast any spells I'll make sure to stay away from the logs rolling out of the fire to singe me!


After discussing the book we decided to take a creepy walk down the country road with our candles. Once again we were 17! Can't wait for the next one!

(Check out the Pook Monster for another view point.)

2 comments:

dawn said...

I'll have to send you witch doctor necklace.

Nikki said...

i want to be in the next book club..looks too fun!
Nikki