Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Poor Kids

My poor children....they do not have any toys. They have nothing to play with so they have to get creative...which is a good thing right? While cleaning (yes, I clean sometimes) I found Bubby playing in the dryer with the dryer balls.
*Please do not send me emails telling me how horrible this is. I told him this was very bad and not to play in the dryer (after I got the camera and took his picture of course!)

See those dark spots on in the dryer? That is gum that was in someones pocket and it went through the washer and dryer. It's now dried and hardened and doesn't seem to bother anything. I thought about scrapping it off but then that would be a lot of work wouldn't it? Aren't you glad you stopped by my blog today so I could tell you all about gum in the dryer?

The kids love to get in the laundry basket and push each other up and down the hall. I can remember doing this with my sister when we could still fit in a laundry basket.


4 comments:

dawn said...

ahhh fond memoriesof the laundry basket! :)

Anonymous said...

Would you believe I still have the old laundry basket of yesteryear. It does have a bit of strapping tape on the handle though. MOM

Twinmama said...

I have been stopping by your blog for a while now, (via Yarn Over's Alohaknitter) and thought I would comment. Why do we even by kids toys, when all they want to play with is household things?? The dryer thing is cute! and why bother getting the gum out when its not hurting a thing? LOL (btw, love the new look of your blog)

jskippy11 said...

My kids love to push each other in the basket too... and they sit in an old broken doll stroller that used to be Madisen's, they love it! Who needs expensive toys!