Thursday, September 18, 2008

Like a Fish

Signed Sissy up for swim lessons. She LOVES it!

Mommy messed up though. I though classes began at 9:15am and when we arrived at the gym I realized beginner classes started at 8:15am. What was a thinking signing her up for an 8:15am class??? But it was a blessing in disguise because we found out she does not need the beginner glass she can go on to the advanced beginner class.



Next week we'll be on time!



When we arrived home after swim lessons this is what I found in my kitchen.....
This is my microwave and dishwasher....or what is left of it. Microwave quit on Thursday and dishwasher has been going for awhile. We decided to bite the bullet and just go and get new ones. I could probably do without the microwave for awhile but there is NO WAY I'm going without a dishwasher. So, needless to say it was an expensive weekend.

4 comments:

dawn said...

Can't wait to tell Herman what a fish sissy is! Gotta love a dishwasher :)

Rachel said...

Oops. Meant to sign Peter up for that . . How'd you find out? Is there a board or something I'm just not seeing at the gym?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new appliances! It's been almost 5 years since I have had a dishwasher...(don't even get me started, haha). -Cheryl

Liz Foley said...

OK - it has been a while now - are we going to get a new post soon?