Saturday, August 30, 2008

Corndog Anyone??

It's that time of year and I have to just say....I love the fair!! I love the food, the smells, the kids, the food, all the exhibits, the food...did I mention food?? I usually take so many more pictures of the fair but Bubby is WAY more active than last year. He was out of the stroller a lot so I had to really be on my toes to watch him. I usually get at least a half dozen or so pics of food...but not this year.
He loved checking out the bunnies and quieter animals.

He didn't want to have anything to do with the roosters and chickens. They were just too loud for him.

The kids were able to watch a goat being milk. They really enjoyed it...the goat did too I'm sure.


My poor friend Esther wasn't watching where she was going and stepped in the dreaded 'cow pie'. Oh it was horrible!!! We all felt so bad for her that we grabbed our cameras and started clicking away....then we handed her a baby wipe of course. What kind of friends do you think we are?? You are right...we are.


1 comment:

dawn said...

snort,snort.....snort!!!