Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Thoughts Exactly!

I saw this on Yarn Over and I have to say I totally agree!! Finally a picture that says it ALL! I hate to clean. There are a million other things I would rather do....knitting, scrapbooking, blogging, shopping, sleeping, eating...hmmm...picking my toenails. Yup...LOT'S of other things to do besides cleaning.

Tomorrow I will not have to clean again for 2 whole weeks. We are leaving on vacation to Alaska! This is our big 10 year anniversary trip. I wanted to go somewhere warm and tropical and Hubby wanted to go somewhere and camp for a week and eat bologna. Alaska was our compromise....I'm not sure I won. We'll see.

I'll try and post pics from our trip but we'll see what happens. See ya!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Have a wonderfully fantastic time! We'll miss you!

dawn said...

Love, Love the new banner.