Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Did she just call my kids well behaved??

Last night we had a date. Sissy asked us how long we were going to date...haha! We left the kids with my friend FarmerFoley so we could go and eat a ridiculously overpriced hamburger but it was so good to eat alone. FarmerFoley actually thought they were well behaved...WHAT?? I am SO happy she watched them though and they all had a good time.

I'm not sure what she gave Bubby to behave last night but it had obviously worn off by this morning. It wasn't all their fault though cause the poor kids had a really full day yesterday and then we had to be at a MOPS meeting by 8am this morning. That is REALLY early for my kids. After the meeting we had a play date and Bubby was hitting everyone. It was not good. I should have taken them straight home after the MOPS meeting but I didn't. Everyone is asleep now and it's all good.
Check out all the yummy food we had this morning. We did get a lot accomplished even though I had a screaming, crying, fussing kid on my lap most of the morning.
On a side note Bubby has been in big boy underwear for 2 days straight now and no accidents. YEAH!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

darn! your photo reminds me I forgot to take some of your "homemade not from a mix" bread! aaahhh...my kids are currently napping as well...although short lived I am sure, it still is: bliss.
Sincerely, Employee of the Month

jskippy11 said...

Wow what a big boy. Holly REFUSES to even begin potty training.. she is SO hard headed!