Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What a Pair of Lungs!

This is my friend's new little baby girl.

This child LOOKS all sweet and cute but let me tell ya...she can SCREAM like nobody's business. She has reflux and about 15 minutes after she is nursed she will start screaming (and screaming and screaming and screaming....and it never stops!!). Poor little dear.

So, to keep her from screaming her mommy wraps her. It's keeps her happy about 95% of the time. It's so amazing! I wish I had known about all these different wraps when my kids were little. It ALMOST makes me want to have another....like I said...ALMOST.

Here we are at the mall. I left my kids with Grandma. We went to Starbucks (I had pumpkin bread!) and we shopped all day and then we even went to Macaroni Grill BY OURSELVES! for supper.

I wish we lived closer....think of the money we could spend together...heehee!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, the poor little thing! Peter had that too, and it was pretty miserable for all of us. That's a really cool wrap your friend has - is it a sling of some sort? My little guy would LOVE something like that, since he seems to prefer being held upright.

Glad you had such a nice time! Starbucks, huh? Mmmmmm . . . .

Meagan said...

Lived closer?!?! My bank account (and health) are still recovering from this last visit!! :) I had a blast! I can't wait to see you again!

dawn said...

Meagan , good photo of you.

Meagan said...

Hrm.. Is that a compliment... or does this mean that I usually look like $#%^? Hah! Thanks Dawn :)