Thursday, May 29, 2008

Still Alive...barely

Yes, we are still kicking around here. I promise I'll get to posting again. We have been traveling to see family and friends, 3 birthday parties, sickness, finishing up the school year and MOPS.

The house is a crazy disaster and I'm still sick. I have so much to do....no time to be sick. Headed to the dr AGAIN today. Apparently I have some crazy disease that no one can figure out so they tell me to take ibuprofen and call them in a couple of days if the symptoms are still here. Great advice for a mother of two!

Here are some pics to tide you over.
My babies turned 5 and 2 last month. Sigh...where does the time go?


2 comments:

jskippy11 said...

YEA! Pictures.. Wow.. where DOES the time go? doesn't seem like that long ago you were calling me to tell me you were pg... Time to have another one :-)

Rachel said...

Happy birthday to Gracie and Lane, and I really hope you are back on your feet soon. It's so hard to recuperate with kids around!

Survival of the fittest!