Thursday, April 10, 2008

So Much Sickness!!

We have been plagued with ear infections since about Thanksgiving. Neither child has ever had one and it seems like all of a sudden they are non stop. After three rounds of antibiotics I decided we needed to try something different. I've been reading how chiropractic care can help with ear infections and I thought I would give it a try.
Bubby has had three sessions this week and he is a brand new child!! I couldn't believe it. He's sleeping through the night for the first time in probably 6 months. It's amazing. So, now I have a cold and I'm not sleeping through night....sigh....

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ha ha, too bad we can't get our noses adjusted for colds!

musictch1 said...

my family has had great success with chiro too! not only the kids, but it always makes my headaches go away in about 3 minutes! Chris