Monday, March 17, 2008

Those Evil Little Things

Every year I feel guilted into buying those stupid Girl Scout Cookies but every year I do it anyway. This year I only bought TWO boxes and felt so good about myself. They came yesterday. Those stupid evil little cookies. They are so good! I open up the box and have one which of course leads to two or three more. They only come two rolls per box so of course everyone (by everyone I mean my hubby) can tell just how many I've eaten in a day. Before you know it I've eaten a whole roll. Then I figure I might as well just finish off the box and get rid of the stupid little things. They are so expensive too. You know how many Oreo's I could get for the same price as two boxes of Girl Scout Cookies?? A lot!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm just going to pretend I didn't read this post.

Rachel said...

YES! One vice I actually don't have! I am immune to girl scout cookies, as I don't really care for cookies! Wow, I thought I had every vice in the book!

Corrie said...

Um- you ate a whole box of girl scout cookies in a day!!

Anonymous said...

Hey you! I am glad to hear I am not the only one that has those issues with those cookies! I probably would have ate both boxes. There really isn't that many in there! Ha! LOL, Tracy

Anonymous said...

Wanna' know what is really evil about those cookies? Not the cookies (which really are full of high fructose corn syrup) but the provider who the gossip has keeps 90 cents out of each dollar that the little girls bring in. Would someone out there tell us with some realy proof that this is not so and I will promise to buy a dozen boxes and eat them all myself. How about it, "Girl Scout Cookie Provider", how much does the sellers actually net when those little girls and thier moms sell your tons of cookies?