Monday, March 17, 2008

Off to The Big City

My mom and sister were able to come and visit last week. We took the kids to the Discovery Center in The Big City. Everyone, including Aunt Workout Queen, had a good time. There are lots of fun learning things for the kids to do. Bubby just wanted to throw balls and run around. It was nice to have an extra set of hands to help me out.









Bubby had a great time crawling in and out of the playhouse. Fedex sponsered a play area and you could pretend to fly an airplane and load shipping boxes into the cargo hold.




We ate lunch at Panera, had dessert at Cold Stone Creamery and did a little shopping. Check out this super cute little pink chair Grandma bought for Gracie. It was a great bargain and both of the kids just love it. What a good day!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Yayyyy science!

Rachel said...

Oh bother, I really wanted to get to meet your sister. Rats.

Oh well, last week was so stressful, I probably would have scared her anyway.

Glad you had such a great time. When my parents come to visit I want to take my kiddies there, too. Peter will love the FedEx part, as he sees daddy packaging stuff all the time for Ebay!