Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm Alive...Really!

It's been a busy couple of weeks. Somebody has been sick almost all month. We have been to the doctor more times in the last 2 weeks than in the last year. It's just ridiculous!

Gracie had the worst of it I think. Very high fever and throwing up. Yesterday I just knew she was on the mend and I would take her to school today and we would get life back to normal a little but last night she woke up screaming that her ear hurt. This morning she said it hurt and she couldn't hear out of it. Scary!! So, off to the dr. we go again. Raging ear infection. We were just there on Friday! More meds and more rest. Now if I could only get more sleep.....

2 comments:

Dawn said...

This is how I felt on the inside when we were driving home in the dark after the trip to TJ Maxx.

Rachel said...

Poor thing. It's so hard when the kids are sick. Is she feeling better now? Thankfully my kids have only had an ear infection once, and the chiropractor helped in that case. Hope everyone's healthy soon!