Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snowed In!

Wow! I think this is more snow than I have ever seen in my entire life! It has offically been snowing for 24 hours straight. It hasn't been just fluttering down it's been SNOWING!
Hubby decided to walk up to the store to buy some cat food...obviously HE didn't plan ahead like I did when it came to the 4 gallons of milk I bought. Not that I thought we wouldn't be able to get to the store I just didn't want to go with 2 kids in tow. Sissy thought is was a fabulous idea to sled to the store.

It really is pretty. Everything is closed and we are just hanging out at the house. The house smells and sounds good right now. Ham and beans on the stove for supper. I'll get the cornbread cooking in awhile. Sissy and I made some Valentine's cupcakes. Laundery is going. Kids are sleeping and Hubby is outside with a borrowed snowblower. It's a good day.


4 comments:

Dawn said...

Remember that time we walked all the way to Peppy's and back in the snow with mom and dad? Nobody pulled us on a sled.

Flip Flopping Mamma said...

No...I do not remember walking to Peppy's. Again, you remember stuff that I think NEVER happened!

Rachel said...

Why is he snowblowing the snow off the sidewalks while it's still snowing? Is this something I have yet to learn about snow?

Anonymous said...

I bet you, "just can't help lovin' that man of mine."