Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mother Nature Just Keeps Giving....and Giving....

She gave us 6 MORE inches of snow last night. It's a really heavy pretty snow that just covers everything. It's in the upper 20's today too so it actually feels warmer. For those of you way south of here you are probably thinking 20's is COLD...but really it's not. Cold is -20 with a stiff breeze. (Oh no...I think I'm turning into a Northerner)

The neighborhood snowblowers woke us up around 5:15am. Hubby decided if you can't beat them might as well join them...so basically I've been up since dawn. (This is a picture soon after)
I took these after the sun had actually come up.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Weee, more snow. (Can you sense the sarcasm?)

Are you planning to go to McD's tomorrow? I was debating it . . .

Dawn said...

Wow, wish I was there.