Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Little Redecorating

I love aprons. I love vintage aprons. I have so many and I've never really had a good place to hang or display them. The other night I finally just got them out of their hiding place and hung them in the kitchen. Which is were you SHOULD hang your aprons. We also FINALLY bought curtains to go in Bubby's room. I love them!!! They make the room look so much bigger. They also keep it dark which is a MUST for naptime. The next step will be to paint the room khaki (don't tell Hubby!).



2 comments:

jskippy11 said...

Love love love the curtains.... I was going to get the short version of those for Chase's room.. but haven't yet....

Rachel said...

Cool curtains! Now, if you could find a way to jury-rig them over the crib . . . . then you'd really get some sleep, lol!