Tuesday, January 22, 2008

More Snow!!

More snow yesterday and last night. We woke at 5:30AM! to all the neighborhood snow blowers working overtime. Hubby said these people have to go to work and they have to clear a path. I looked out and noticed the RETIRED gentleman next door working away on his drive...argg!!! By 7am they were all done and sitting inside drinking their morning coffee and reading the paper. I was getting juice, milk, pancakes, movies, clean diapers, blankets for the couch and a million other demands. If only there was a way I could get back at these morning people...hmmm...

We ventured outside in the balmy 17 degree weather to test out the snow. Sissy LOVED it but Bubby just didn't know what to do with it all. He kept getting it in his face. He would get it on his gloves and then try and rub his face. It was not pretty. And then I dumped him off the sled and into a drift and he was NOT happy! Poor little guy.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

they are like little children popsicles.

jskippy11 said...

Holy CRAP... Santa must really be your neighbor... I am glad I don't like at the North Pole! You are such a good mommy.... if it was that cold out... my kids would NOT get to go outside to play... unless of course their big sister took them! They got a cute sled for Christmas.. but it hasn't snowed enough to use it.. we only get ice here...

Rachel said...

You actually took them outside? I don't know whether to be impressed or appalled, lol!

Hmmm, getting back at morning people . . . that's easy, just play the most annoying music (80's, of course) at 10:00 at night when most "morning people" are trying to catch their ZZZZZ's.

Rachel said...

Hee hee, I beat Megan, didn't I?