Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Favorite Things

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these boots!! My new Minnetonka Moccasin Sheepskin Boots. Thank you Stephanie for introducing me to them and thank you mom for an early b-day present. I ordered them yesterday and they arrived TODAY!!

I slipped out of my Eddie Bauer slippers which a dearly love and can't live without (cause Hubby won't let me turn the heat past 62 degrees) and put these boots on immediately. They are like wearing my slippers ALL the time!


I have a rather large boot and they do not look or feel bulky. They are SUPER warm and I need that cause I live next to Santa Clause and we are getting 3 MORE inches of snow today.


I would highly recommend them!

4 comments:

mammablogwhat? said...

You look marvelous AND toasty warm!

Rachel said...

Cool boots! What I want to know is, is it fashionable to wear snow pants in the house? I'm seriously considering it. My thermostat says it's 65 degrees, but I think it's lying.

dawn said...

Not only is it fashionable to wear snow pants in the house it is perfectly ok to sleep in a hoodie with the hood UP.

jskippy11 said...

OMG.. I would be FREEZING... I am the controller of the thermostat...And it goes up and down all day long as I feel the need