Thursday, January 17, 2008

Disturbing


My mom just sent me this and I thought it too funny!


Keep in mind this actually really did happen!!!! This is someone who was moving from an insurance claims office.

Okay so this is how I imagine this conversation went:
Walmart Bakery Employee: "Hello 'dis Walmarts, how can I help you?"
Customer: " I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week."
Walmart Employee: "What you want on the cake?"
Customer: "Best Wishes Suzanne" and underneath that "We will miss you".

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my, that's too funny!

Corrie said...

Once again proves that Walmart is the gate to hell and all bad things.

Leann I Am said...

Okay, so this really had me laughing out loud! At first I didn't get it, then I read your post!

I'm not sure what it says about me that I saw the label 'disturbing' and had to click it right away....