Monday, January 14, 2008

At least he smells good now

Some of you may wonder why I can't ever get anything accomplished or why I flip from one project to the next. Well....this little guy is the reason!!

I'm trying to clean today. So, while I'm in one room cleaning this is what the little stinker is doing in his bedroom. He climbed up on the toilet and got the powder off the TOP shelf of the cabinet. How in the world did he reach it!!?


We've had a lot of throwing up lately and I swear the house smells like puke no matter how much I clean. Well not anymore! Smells baby powder fresh!!


He's finally asleep....all is quiet for the next 2 hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which came first the "chicken or the egg"? If you had no children (who won't leave you alone", you would not need the twin sized duvet(with a smiling little doll tucked under it), and the house would not be dirty so you would not have been in the other room cleaning his cookie crumbs and juice spills and you would not need a can of baby powder on top of the cabinet, you wouldn't even be at home, but down at the office watching the clock for quitting time so you could go home(to the empty house). But on the other hand, next time they are asleep, do yourself a favor and take a nap, be good to yourself. You are their mom, you deserve it. Been there, done that.

Rachel said...

Oh . . . my . . . goodness . . . Dying of laughter!

Ha ha, that's so perfect!

Do ya'll have the flu, too? I have no idea where Peter got it from, so at least I don't have to feel guilty about him spreading it, as we've been caged at home 24/7!

Hope everyone's back to normal, soon. Thankfully, Peter is feeling fine today, and I might take him to McDonald's on Wednesday. We'll have to see . . .