Friday, January 4, 2008

And So It Begins....

I've been looking for the most perfect pair of black dressy boots. I want them to be tall with a short heel...but not too short. I want them to have a pointy heel but not too pointy and a pointy toe but not too pointy...get that?? Shouldn't be hard to find right?

So...after Christmas I'm at Macy's with my friend and I discovered these Naturalizer boots. They of course did not have my size...cause no store ever has my size. I ordered them. They came yesterday. Let me rephrase that....IT came yesterday. I received ONE boot! Who packs ONE boot in a box to ship!? I kept looking in the tissue paper thinking this huge boot is going to appear...that I've missed it or something. So after MANY phone calls with MANY different sales associates my missing boot is found and is being shipped.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHH! YAAAAAAAAY!

Seriously, though, ONE boot? Who mails ONE boot? That's too funny, though.

My SiL was here today, and she has a pair of naturalizer boots, and they look really nice. Glad you like your pair!

jskippy11 said...

So WHERE did they find the missing boot??